Find out how to get healthy using silver water

February 7, 2020

Silver solution has powerful antibacterial properties and acts on a number of bacteria
Silver water is a very effective antibacterial agent. At a time when many bacteria and viruses are resistant to already invented drugs, silver water provides a wonderful alternative to medications against many different conditions and diseases.

What is silver water?

Silver water contains a colloidal silver solution containing very small particles of silver dissolved in water.
Silver has been widely used in alternative medicine since the 19th and 20th centuries, when antibiotics did not offer such a broad spectrum of action.

The silver solution has powerful antibacterial properties and acts on a number of bacteria, microorganisms and viruses.
What are its benefits to the organism?

Silver water can be added to liquid soap, thus enhancing its antibacterial properties. This way you will be sure to remove up to 99% of the bacteria on your skin.

Silver water can also be used as:
- Throat spray against viruses and infections
- Antibacterial gel in combination with aloe vera for the treatment of wounds and burns
- As an additive to bandages and wound dressings
- As a means of strengthening the immune system
- Against sunburn
- As an anti-inflammatory spray for open wounds

Is silver water safe?

Silver is usually completely safe for your health, as long as it is used within the permissible values.
If you drink silver water, there is a danger that your skin will turn bluish. This usually happens when using silver water of poor quality or one produced with non-sterile water or silver that is contaminated with impurities.
Which varieties of silver can be harmful to your health?

The following forms of silver should not be used because they can be dangerous to your health in large quantities: silver nitrate, silver citrate, silver chloride, silver protein - the latter being the most harmful.

You can easily check if the silver water you bought contains silver protein by shaking the bottle well. If foam forms, the solution is probably saturated with such proteins. If the liquid is well dissolved and there is no foam, then it should be safe.